Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Poster project


The poster project had me really stumped for a long time. I had one idea that I really wanted to do, but could not find pictures large enough to support the size needed for the project. Ine then end I settled on two things I really enjoy and am quite proud of how it turned out. As far as Themes go I wanted to go a little darker, a little more sinister than I had in the past. To be honest I didn't need to use many tools other than the removal tool. And when it came to text I really just rolled with what I thought looked best regarding both groups and what they are known for. As far as effecting the audience went, I really just wanted to catch their eye and leave an impression. With the propaganda poster for Chaos, I could have gone for a more fearful look, but I feel that what i have works with what I wanted to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment